This Week at WMES - November 2nd
This week at WMES
November 2nd, 2020
Dear WMES Families:
• Our second Flu Shot clinic for 2020 is today (Monday, Nov.2) from 2-6pm in the cafeteria.
• Remembrance Day is November 11th. There is no school on that day. This year we will be putting together a virtual Remembrance Day Ceremony for our students to take part in on Tuesday, November 10th. We are also inviting anyone who would like to send in a poster for our Wall of Remembrance (see form attached) to do so by Friday, November 5th. We will create our Wall of Remembrance outside of the office as we did last year, but we will also be including these posters in our virtual ceremony for everyone to see. If you can send it back electronically to email@example.com by Friday that would be great. If not, you can print it and send it back and then we will scan it. Thanks.
• A reminder to all families that WMES is a scent free school. Please refrain from wearing strong scents to school (students and families) as we have a number of people with allergies. Thank you.
Outdoor classroom Updates:
• We are collecting donations of outdoor paint to help with the painting of our new outdoor classroom tables.
• If you would like to adopt a table please let us know and we’ll put your name on one. Watch for updates from our PTC on our next work party dates.
Have a great week everyone.
Take care & stay safe