Our "Celebrate the Arts" Open House is Monday, December 12th.
Sunday December 11th at 8:51 pm
This Week at WMES
December 12th is our “Celebrate the Arts” night!
Here are a few things you need to know:
- Please enter through the Main Entrance doors, and then exit through the side doors by the Kiss and Go Loop.
- Feel free to drop in and wander through our halls to appreciate all of the beautiful artwork that our students have been working on.
- The schedule of live performances is posted on the webpage and attached below. Each class will also be presenting on the main stage throughout the night. Please check the schedule to see when your child’s class is presenting. They should be at the designated area about 5 minutes before their performances and then they will rejoin you.
- Students are expected to stay with the adult they come with throughout the evening.
- All performances are 5 - 10 minutes in length. There will be minimal seating options in the stage areas to allow for movement and quick changes for set up between performances.
- PTC and staff members will be serving hot chocolate on your way out, and special guest, “Earl the Dinosaur” will be waiting by the small side playground for a photo opportunity before you go.
Everyone’s been working very hard and we can’t wait to share it with you.
See you Monday night!
WMES staff and students